Letter M: Magic and Manifestation
Magic is defined as “an extraordinary power or influence seemingly from a supernatural source.”
If you have ever been to a magic show, when a magician does a magic trick, the magician often says “abracadabra.”
It is not clear where the word, abracadabra, originated. However, one origin of the word is thought to be from the Aramaic language. The Amarmic language is a language was that spoken during the lifetime of Jesus Christ.
The word abracadabra in Aramaic is thought to have a meaning of “it will be created in my words.”
Manifestation is defined as “the act of calling into existence from the energetic realms, a desired reality, or presence of something and making that something apparent on the earth plane.”
Many mind-body-spirit practitioners consider manifestation to be the magic for co-creating the life you truly desire.
To successfully manifest anything into your life you need to apply your own “magic” powers in two places, one the earth plane (e.g., with physical actions, etc.) and in the energetic realm (e.g., with meditation, intentions, declarations, etc.).
Take a look at Love Infinity’s picture above. Her picture captures three rock structures in the ocean, a first small rock, a second larger rock and a third very large rock, seeming to emerge one after the other from small to large.
This picture illustrates how manifestation works. You set intentions in the energetic realm and take actions in the physical realm to manifest your desires. What you are trying to manifest appears as a number of different probabilities that emerge from the ocean of infinite possibilities into your own reality. Some of the energetic probabilities (larger rocks) are more likely to occur than other energetic probabilities (smaller rocks).
So how can you use your own magic to manifest what you desire? Consider these steps.
- Be Very Clear on What You Actually Want. We live and experience life by contrasts. So to manifest something you desire, you have to be 100% clear on what you want. At the start of the manifesting process, it is to create a list of things you don’t want, and then create a list of things you do want. That way you can focus all your intentions and energy on the things you do want.
- Ask The Universe For What You Want. After you are clear about what you want, ask the Universe for it. Write down your intentions or declarations. Speak them out loud. Give them energy. The Universe does not know what you want and will not respond until you actually ask for it.
- Keep Your Vibrational Frequency in Integrity with What are Trying to Manifest. Remember like attracts like. So if you are trying to manifest a new relationship with a person who has positive attitude and is physically active, you cannot be projecting a negative attitude and be an inactive couch potato. (See the post for Letter 7 — V ).
- Take Actions Toward What You Desire. You are a co-creator of your own reality. Remember to successfully manifest anything you have to take actions in both the energetic realm and the physical realm. For example, if you are trying to attract a new relationship, then sitting in your house on your couch meditating and setting intentions to meet someone new in the energetic realm is not enough. You need to make yourself available in the physical realm to meeting someone new by taking a class you are interested in, taking a walk around your neighborhood, hanging out in a coffee shop, going to a local farmers market, attending a concert, going to a movie etc. where there are people you could potentially meet.
- Receive and Acknowledge What You Attract. If you are trying to manifest something, look for the signs the Universe sends you and be open to receive them. When you receive such signs acknowledge them and record them. It is a good idea to keep a manifestation journal to record and acknowledge everything you receive from the Universe. Remember, many times the Universe will send you signs and syncs that will indirectly lead you to what you desire to manifest. For example, if you desire a new relationship, the Universe may create a sync with a friend who may say to you, “I have a friend who I would like you to meet. I think you two may make a perfect couple.”
You can always use your own magic to create a positive impact in your own life and manifest the life you truly desire. I am ready to use my own magic. How about you?
Out There on the Edge of Everything®…
Stephen Lesavich, PhD
Copyright © 2019, by Stephen Lesavich, PhD. All rights reserved.
Certified solution-focused life coach and experienced business coach.
Blog posts: Project Explanation — POSITIVE — Letter 1 – P — Letter 2 – O — Letter 3 — S — Letter 4 — I — Letter 5 — T — Letter 6 — I — Letter 7 — V — Letter 8 — E — IMPACT — Letter 9 — I — Letter 10 — M — Letter 11 — P — Letter 12 — A — Letter 13 — C — Letter 14 — T.
Podcasts: Project Explanation — POSITIVE — Letter 1 – P — Letter 2 – O — Letter 3 — S — Letter 4 — I — Letter 5 — T — Letter 6 — I — Letter 7 — V — Letter 8 — E — IMPACT — Letter 9 — I — Letter 10 — M — Letter 11 — P — Letter 12 — A — Letter 13 — C — Letter 14 — T.
Dr. Stephen Lesavich has taught me how to use my own superpowers and my own magic to manifest a new romantic relationship with a wonderful new man into my life after a recent divorce. I am so grateful and thankful to Stephen. No matter what you have been through and what your current story is, you can truly manifest the life you truly desire. Abracadabra.
Award-winning and best-selling Author, Entrepreneur, Visionary, CEO of 2 different companies, Attorney, Tech Expert, Certified Solution-Focused Life Coach, Experienced Business Coach.